The Blackmagic Studio Camera 4K is the live broadcast camera that’s ready for multi-camera Ultra HD production today. Featuring a massive 10-inch viewfinder, MFT lens mount, talkback, tally indicators, phantom powered microphone connections, 12G-SDI and user upgradeable optical fiber connections that let you connect to your switcher with a single cable! The advanced 4K model is switchable to 1080 HD, that means you can work in HD today and you’re always ready for Ultra HD production.
Blackmagic Studio Camera 4K hire price
Blackmagic Studio Camera 4K Kit with Lenses | £150 per day
- Blackmagic Studio Camera 4K
- Sun Shield and attachment screws
- Choice of MFT lenses
- Sachtler tripod
- 12v AC power supply with cable
Blackmagic Studio Camera 4K Technical Specifications
- 12.48mm x 7.02mm Effective Sensor Size.
- 13 Stops Dynamic Range.
- Active MFT Lens Mount.
- 10.1 inch Screen TFT-LCD 1920 x 1200.
- Lens Control for iris, focus, zoom on supported lenses.
- 1 x SDI input – 1 x SDI output (up to 12G).
- Optical Fiber Input/Output.
- Analog Audio Input via 2 x XLR (mic and line levels).
- LANC remote control for iris and focus. SDI CCU control from ATEM.
- Integrated stereo microphone.
- Aviation headphone jacks for talkback and audio monitoring.
- HD Video up to 1080p60 Ultra HD up to 2160p60
Find out more on Blackmagic Design’s website: blackmagicdesign.com/uk/products/blackmagicstudiocamera
Motion – Blackmagic camera hire for London, Essex and East Anglia.