The Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K is an incredibly tiny Ultra HD studio camera that’s perfectly designed for live production. You get a full Ultra HD resolution camera that can be used in HD and Ultra HD video formats and it can be fully controlled from the switcher via the SDI control protocol. Micro Studio Camera 4K includes powerful features such as built-in colour corrector, talkback, tally indicator, PTZ control output, built-in microphones, backup battery, an adaptable MFT lens mount and B4 lens control output. This means Micro Studio Camera 4K is a true studio camera that is dramatically better quality than the biggest and most expensive studio cameras used today.
Dry Hire Rate Card
Set of 4 Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K Kit with Lenses | £250 per day
- 4 x Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K
- 2 x Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12‑50mm 1:3.5‑6.3 lens
- 1 X Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 zoom lens
- 1 X Olympus M.Zuiko 14-42mm 3.5-5.6 zoom lens
- 1 X Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH prime lens
- 1 X Olympus M.Zuiko 17mm 1:2.8 prime lens
- 1 X Olympus 9mm 1:8.0 fisheye lens
- 1 X Panasonic Lumix 45-150mm telephoto zoom lens
- 4 x Power supplies and breakout cables
- 4 x LP-E6 batteries (powers for 30 minutes)
- 8 x Mini DIN to BNC cables
Find out more on Blackmagic Design’s website: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/uk/products/blackmagicmicrostudiocamera4k
Motion – Blackmagic camera hire for London, Essex and East Anglia.