The Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K is an incredibly tiny Ultra HD studio camera that’s perfectly designed for live production. You get a full Ultra HD resolution camera that can be used in HD and Ultra HD video formats and it can be fully controlled from the switcher via the SDI control protocol. Micro Studio Camera 4K includes powerful features such as built-in colour corrector, talkback, tally indicator, PTZ control output, built-in microphones, backup battery, an adaptable MFT lens mount and B4 lens control output. This means Micro Studio Camera 4K is a true studio camera that is dramatically better quality than the biggest and most expensive studio cameras used today.
Dry Hire Rate Card
Set of 4 Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K Kit with Lenses
£250 per day
£700 per week
- 4 X Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K
- 2 X Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12‑50mm f3.5‑6.3 lens
- 1 X Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 zoom lens
- 1 X Olympus M.Zuiko 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 zoom lens
- 1 X Panasonic Lumix G 20mm f1.7 ASPH prime lens
- 1 X Olympus M.Zuiko 17mm f2.8 prime lens
- 1 X Olympus 9mm f8.0 fisheye lens
- 2 X Samyang 7.5mm f3.5 fisheye lens
- 1 X Oshiro 8mm f3.5 fisheye lens
- 1 X Panasonic Lumix 45-150mm f4.0 telephoto zoom lens
- 1 X Panasonic Lumix G 45-175mm f4.0 telephoto zoom lens
- 4 X Power supplies and breakout cables
- 4 X LP-E6 batteries (powers for 30 minutes)
- 8 X Mini DIN to BNC cables
Find out more on Blackmagic Design’s website: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/uk/products/blackmagicmicrostudiocamera4k.
The Micro Studio Camera 4K includes an incredible quality broadcast grade Ultra HD sensor for amazing clarity and the finest textures. Ultra HD is even more important when you’re working in HD because the extra sensor resolution completely eliminates any colour loss from the sensor’s bayer pattern so you get full bandwidth RGB HD colour and superior sub-pixel anti-aliasing for amazing fine image detail. The Micro Studio Camera 4K has a 6G-SDI connection so it works up to 30 frames per second in Ultra HD and can also be switched to 3G-SDI or HD-SDI so it can operate up to 1080p60. If you’re working in HD or Ultra HD the Micro Studio Camera 4K can easily handle both.
Active MFT photo lenses are designed to be small, lightweight and produce super sharp images at a much higher resolution than traditional video lenses which makes them perfect for Ultra HD. They can be remotely controlled using the return SDI program feed from your ATEM switcher or from the expansion port on the camera. You can even add a lens mount adapter to use your existing collection of Broadcast B4 lenses or even feature film style PL lenses!
Motion – Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4k Hire for London, Essex and East Anglia.